I've got about 3 days to get my shit together before I kick it back to the PNW. That doesn't seem like enough time at all! My to-do lists is still way too long. Sadly it is a bunch of little tiny things that I must do before leaving like returning the public school identification badge or send an email about the bike I need to sell or switching the cable/internet over to someone else's name. Boring things really.
As I was doing one of those boring things today I got a little surprise! I took 3 expired ink cartridges to Staples to recycle them and was delighted to see that they had a Xoom tablet on display and someone willing to unlock it for me. I cannot fully express how much I would like a Xoom. I am considering how I can make it possible to own one will that non-existent job of mine. I have throughly enjoyed borrowing my roommates iPad for the last month or two . I believe would very easily use a tablet everyday and not just for play either. I just gotta find me $600. I suppose I should just put that little wish to the back of my mind for a little longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment