Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Entertaining the trend.

Everyone seems to be setting up a blog, so why the hell not? The biggest challenge will be to keep updating on a semi-regular basis. Luckily I can start with a big travel adventure. A quick bit of background:

Attended graduate school in Florida and now traveling back to the beautiful Northwest to tentatively live with my brother and hopefully find a job.

Coming up in the next week will be a four day journey across the United States with the help of my dad. My goal is to perhaps document one of the truly first "adult" things I will have to do- completely move myself and all my stuff to my new home. All my stuff has to fit in my car (a tiny Ford Focus). I have a LOT of stuff.

I seem to have found a small hurdle and can't seem to finish packing, maybe I can finish doing that tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment