Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Clouds

I feel like my head is up in the clouds and not in a good way. I can't see anything clearly right now. My motivation has been trampled on and I can't see an end in sight.

I really didn't anticipate this. I was confident that I would get a 'shit' job for the summer before finding a career for the fall. Thanks left field, I appreciate the challenge (well not yet I don't, I'm sure I will in a year or two when it is actually something to be grateful for). I get really nervous looking at my moneys and the lack of employment.

All I have been doing in the last few weeks is look for jobs, apply to jobs and watch several different tv shows. It is really a depressing lifestyle. I try to go out to a park or something a couple times a week to have something to look forward to.

Chin up, just keep swimming, it'll all work out in the end- hopefully.

Well it seems that I'll be heading up to Canada at the end of this week to visit family. I haven't done that for quite some time now. It will be really great to meet a couple first cousins once removed and to see aunt, uncles, cousins and of course my grandmother. It will also be nice to have some quality time with my mom (we are the only ones taking the trip).

It will be nice to take a break from this serious job hunting thing and relax a little. And speaking of....

Also to come will be a few changes I want to make in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment